Tuesday 17 February 2009

TOP 10...

Top 10 Worst Pick Uplines according to "askmen.com"...

- 10: “Great legs, what time do they open?”

- 9: “You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night.”

- 8:“Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you to talk to.”

- 7:“That shirt’s very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you I’d be coming too.”

- 6:“Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?”

- 5:“Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”

- 4:“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?”

- 3: “Excuse me; I think you owe me a drink.”[She says, "Why?"] “Because when I saw you from across the room I dropped mine. It was a rum and Coke, and I’m [your name].”

- 2:“Is your last name Gillette? Because you’re the best a man can get.”

....AND

- 1:“Do you come here often?”

and thats how you know YOU GOT NO GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment