Friday 27 February 2009

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Hani



Singer, Songwriter, Dancer

“I don’t have a target with my music so there is no end to this journey. I hope my music can keep extending across time, and stay the emotional and spiritual outlet that is has been for me, and hopefully for others as well” Hani


Bio...
Hani is 25 years old and just as exotic as he looks. He grew up in an artistic family, where fashion and music guided. At the age 11, he took up break dancing, found himself excelling in it and began touring around the country competing. When his older sister got sick with leukaemia and he was able to save her life, a bond between brother and sister was born. According to family members, that was the moment he was rewarded with a gift of talent. A couple of years later, he stumbled upon his ability to sing by a mere accident. When a friend needed someone to sing a temporary chorus to one of his songs, and he asked Hani, everyone was surprised. His new talent and career was born. Music became his passion and it revealed a sound within him that we are thankful he shares with us today.

Click Below To Listen To Hani's First Single " I Wish"

No comments:

Post a Comment